Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Welcome!

Hello All! This blog is for all Texas Ranger fans who are dissapointed every season with the way upper management has directed our beloved team. I invited everyone to join me in analyzing the Rangers 2008 season. I hope to find out real answers on why the Rangers continuously have dissapointing seasons. I encourage everyone to analyze and brainstorm this season so we can solve our problem.

I believe that the problem starts from the top. I strongly believe that Tom Hicks is damaging the franchise, and is exploiting the fans. Hopefully, one day enough people will unite for this cause so we can move on from Hicks. We deserve an owner who is dedicated to winning. That is why I named this blog the Texas Rangers Liberation Assembly (TRLA), because we must liberate our beloved team from the grasp of Tom Hicks.

"You don't even have to win a championship every year to draw the fans. You just have to show you're really trying." - Tom Hicks 96'

No comments: